Analytics Maestro is a dynamic, visual display of Centage Corportaion's Planning or Budget Maestro data enabling your executives and managers to quickly and routinely comprehend how they are performing against their key performance indicators (KPIs) including financial and statistical data. Each business user has the ability to create and personalize their own dashboards with the most relevant, accurate and up-to-date information.
"I wanted to thank you for all your help in setting up Analytics Maestro on our new server. I also wanted to let you know how much I enjoy working with this program. ...(read more)
Center for Wound Healing
Analytics Maestro extends the Planning and Budget Maestro reporting capabilities by bringing the power and flexibility of enterprise-class OLAP (online analytical processing) multi-dimensional reporting to the desktop. Analytics Maestro extracts key data from Planning or Budget Maestro, including all the General Ledger data, into an OLAP Reporting Cube to present the most complete and reliable data available to drive more informed decision making throughout the organization.
Why Analytics Maestro for your business?
- Actionable Analysis - Graphs and charts provide visual cues of where the gaps exist in budget vs. actual data and for KPIs such as Gross Margin, Price and Cost Per Unit.
- Drill-down - OLAP cube enables drill-down to the underlying data, drag and drop, slicing and dicing using the multiple dimension hierarchies as well as filtering and trend analysis between all the dimensions of Planning Maestro.
- Fresh Data - All structure, versions, months and years are read out of the Maestro database automatically refreshing the templates as revisions, changes and new months of actual data are loaded.
- Customization - Complete ad-hoc customization of the rows and columns are available to meet the specific reporting requirements of line of business managers.
- Speed - OLAP reporting cube technology is the recognized standard for rapid execution time for the most complex ad-hoc reporting.
November 12, 2012
October 18, 2012
August 23, 2012